All active CDI employees (technical and internal staff) are eligible for a referral bonus.
Exceptions are: Any staff employees on a bonus/commission plan! CDI Managers, CDI Delivery Managers, GETS Hiring Managers (Tech Leads, Department Leads, etc.), Human Resources or any of their relatives.
Non Employee Eligibility
All Non-CDI employees over 18 are eligible for a referral bonus.
Exceptions are: Individuals working for a recruiting organization, Managers of CDI customers, Relatives of CDI employees on a bonus/commission plan, or relatives of CDI Managers.
Note: Community members will be required to submit a completed Form W-9 prior to a bonus payment being processed.
Referral Bonus Payment
A referral becomes eligible for bonus payment after the referred candidate has worked 90 continuous days at CDI.
• If the payee is an active CDI employee they can expect payment
of the referral bonus via the payroll system approximately 30
days after the 90 day criteria has been met.
• If the payee is a Community Member they can expect payment of
the referral bonus via a paper check approximately 30 days after
CDI receives a completed W9 tax form.
All Payments made under this plan are taxable income.
You must submit the referral form on this page to be eligible
• Bonus will not be paid, if a referral form is not completed and submitted at the time of referral.
• Referrals are valid for twelve months after the referral is received by CDI.
• If a referred candidate currently exists in the CDI Recruiting
database, and there has been no communication or documentation of an interactive exchange with the candidate
and CDI within a 12 month period,
the new referral would be valid and eligible for a referral bonus.
• If a referred candidate is a past CDI employee, they have to be off active assignment for 3 years
for a new referral to be accepted and eligible for a bonus payment.
• Eligible Employees and Community Members will receive a
bonus based on the referred candidate’s skill classification.
• Self referrals are not eligible.
• Referrals hired as CDI staff are not eligible.
• Community Members are eligible for a referral bonus up to 6
months after CDI sends the request for a W9 tax form, after 6 months the bonus will be considered invalid.
This Referral Bonus Program policy supersedes any prior CDI Referral Bonus Program. CDI Management reserves the right to modify and/or terminate this program at any time.